Matcha powder is loaded with antioxidants to nourish your skin and protect against sun damage and it is also gently cooling and anti-inflammatory. Coconut oil is also an anti-inflammatory, AND it’s a great moisturizer. Baking Soda has also been known to be a great natural way of making your skin glow. Mix all 3 of these great ingredients, and you have an inexpensive all natural way of making your skin glow!
Begin with a clean face. Before you can use a facial, you will need to make sure that your face is clean and free of any oil or dirt. Clean your face using soap and warm water.
Facial Mask Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon organic matcha powder
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon raw organic coconut oil
- Mix matcha powder and baking soda in a small bowl
- Add coconut oil and a few drops of water.
- Stir to mix ingredients and keep on adding water a few drops at a time until you get a smooth but thick paste. It must be of a thick consistency for use. Too thin and it will slide off of your face. When you have the right consistency, the mask will both go on easily and stay on. It will dry slowly. Apply it to your face and neck and then leave it on for at least an 30 minutes.
Soak a towel in warm water to remove the mask. As you rub off the dried mixture you’ll be exfoliating your skin as you reveal your noticeably more radiant complexion.
Optional: Finish off with moisturizer and toner. The moisturizer will help keep your skin looking and feeling soft while the toner will help restore the pH balance of your skin as well as tighten the pores.