No brew, no wait, and costs about 50 cents per serving to make at home. It is quick to make, and it will leave you feeling alert, focused and full of energy.
What you will need:
- An empty reusable water bottle larger than 20 ounces, or a mason jar (3 cup volume would be best)
- Organic Matcha green tea powder (available here)
- Organic White Grape Juice (We love the Trader Joe’s brand – usually under 4 bucks for 64 oz!)
- Club Soda
- Add 1.5 teaspoons of Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder to jar
- Add 1 cup of Organic White Grape Juice to jar, seal top and shake vigorously
- Open jar and add 1.5 cups of Club Soda.
Makes 2 – 10 ounce servings. Serve immediately over ice, or let sit in the refrigerator overnight to chill before serving.
Here are just some of the benefits of “Green Bull”
- Organic and packed with antioxidants (More antioxidants than blueberries or pomegranates!)
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Naturally infused with L-Theanine which causes the production of dopamine and serotonin. This boosts concentration and memory
- Healthy green superfood (no additives or chemicals like most energy drinks)