1 cup full fat coconut milk
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or almond milk)
1/4 cup local honey
2-3 tablespoons Organic Matcha (order here)
- Chill the ice cream maker bowl in the freezer ahead of time.
- In a high-speed blender, blend canned coconut milk, unsweetened coconut milk (or almond milk), honey, and matcha powder until everything is well combined.
- Take mixed ingredients, put them in the ice cream maker bowl, and turn the machine on for 25-35 minutes, or until it reaches desired consistency of soft-serve.
- Scrape the ice cream into your freezer container or large loaf pan. Press a piece of parchment or wax paper against the surface to prevent ice crystals from forming.
- Transfer the container of ice cream to the freezer and freeze for at least four hours to harden the ice cream. If your ice cream is too hard to scoop, let it warm a few minutes on the counter before serving.